- I felt that I was a good interviewer, because I asked a few questions that weren’t on the paper. Yes, I believe that seeing an interview from the employer’s perspective made me more prepared, because I learned that he was nervous but he continued to try to maintain his nervousness.
- I felt very nervous, but I got through it. I also felt confident, because I knew my answers and how I wanted to say them.
- I feel that my responses to the questions were adequate, because I added more to my answers. A question I found easy to answer was ” What are my goals?”, because I already know what I want to do. A question I found difficult was ” Why should we consider you for this job instead of the other applicants?”, because I don’t want to make it seem as if i’m better than anyone.
- Some advice i’d give someone who’s participating in a mock interview is to be very prepared, don’t think too much how you should answer the questions, but know what you want to say, try not to take long pauses or say “um”, and make eye contact. Some advice i’d give myself is to be more confident and not think too much about an answer.
- I learned that I can be better prepared by going over the questions before I get interviewed. I’d dress casual. I’d wait patiently until it’s my turn to be interviewed, I’d answer all questions needed, and I’d ask questions after i’m done. I should bring my resume, reference list, cover letter, I.D and birth certificate.
- I think this activity was actually a life lesson, we need this in the real world, so I learned from it. I think we could improve this activity by practicing twice a week so we wouldn’t be as nervous as we once were. Yes I believe this is a skill that we need in the real life, because without this experience we wouldn’t know what to do or what not to do on a real job interview.
- ” Why do you want this job?”. This is a good question because, you can actually help them expand their company. This is a bad question because, you don’t really know why else you’d want the job besides for the money. These are different because, only one answer will get you hired, the other answer would get your spot taken.
- What did you learn from your presentation? I learned that you have to have a cooking experience and also have communication skills.
- How well do you think you did on your presentation? I think I did a very good job, but I was very nervous. I think I did a good job because I knew what I wanted to do.
- What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation? To know exactly what to talk about and not to sound like i’m reading something. You sound like a robot when you talk and sound like you’re reading something.
- What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation? Something I could have done differently is explained some of the phrases and vocabulary more. Some people don’t know what some of the manager duties are.
- Finish the following statements:
- I wish that I would have been louder and knew more about the subject so I could look at the audience.
- If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t stutter or keep looking at the board.
- Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I more about managing at a fast food restaurant.
The holiday is celebrated by religious services and special meals. The night of December 31/January 1, the New Year according to the Gregorian calendar. These “New Year” holidays are yet another reminder of the common threads shared by many of the world’s religions. Despite the differences in the ways that they are observed, these traditions all express an appreciation for the past coupled with a hope for blessings and prosperity in the coming year. This day marks the start of a new year, every year. It’s the start of the 365 days of the year, a fresh start. Julius Caesar, a Rome’s dictator, decided that the traditional Roman calendar was in need of serious changes. In the seventh century B.C., he included 12 lunar months of 29 or 30 days, which added up to 355 days each year. Many people make New Year’s resolutions. These are usually promises to themselves that they will improve something in their own lives. Interestingly, New Years resolutions also commonly include things like treating other people better, making new friends, and paying off debts. And many people resolve to pray more. Other customs that are common worldwide include watching fireworks and singing songs to welcome the new year. In the United States, the most iconic New Year’s tradition is the dropping of a giant ball in New York City’s Times Square at the stroke of midnight. Millions of people around the world watch the event, which has taken place almost every year since 1907.
Nelson Mandela was born July 18th, 1918 and died in December 5th, 2013 of respiratory tract infection, which is infectious diseases involving the respiratory tract. Everyone has heard of Nelson Mandela but many people don’t really know why he is such an important person in history. He was at the forefront of the South African people’s fight for independence and racial equality and was the first South African president to be elected democratically. Nelson was able to go to law school because he was from a rich family. As a young lawyer, he joined the African National Congress and created a series of non-violent acts of massive resistance. Nelson intended to correct the injustices of apartheid by joining the mistreated and challenging the authority of the National Party through means of legal action and protest. In 1962 he was convicted of trying to overthrow the government and was put in jail for 27 years. He was released in 1990 because of an international campaign made up of his loyal followers who has supported him. After Nelson was released, he became president of African National Congress, he became the first black president of South Africa. He made a constitution that gave blacks equal rights and sought justice for the abused. He is referred to as “The Father of the Nation” in South Africa because he had the courage to stand up to a force no one else thought could be overcome and was willing to risk his life to fight for the freedom of his people.